Once a year, the Liverpool Tattoo Convention starts to prepare for their UK Industry Awards, thinking about who gets nominated for a coveted shiny prize. The awards showcase those in tattooing who don’t necessarily tattoo, as well as some awards for tattooers themselves. And, like I said, it’s that time of year again!
The categories are as follows:
– Best Tattoo Journalist
– Best Tattoo Photographer
– Best UK Tattoo Publication
– Best International Tattoo Publication
– Best Online Tattoo Resource
– Ethical Supplier Award
– Peoples Choice Best UK Male Artist
– Peoples Choice Best UK Female Artist
– Peoples Choice Best International Male Artist
– Peoples Choice Best International Female Artist
To vote, click here
and tell ’em who’s boss.
I’m pretty sure I can already tell who’ll win best journalist (and why), but if you would like to vote for me, feel free to. My name is Mel Noir for those who don’t already know. May I also suggest thinking about giving Sally Feldt a vote, because she is by far the best editor I have ever worked for, and Total Tattoo is one of, if not the, best publicily available tattoo magazine in the world.
If you work within our mad bastard world, the best of luck to you.